Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know any good places to visit in the Baltimore area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm heading down to the area and looking for somewhere good to stay (and charge) but have no local knowledge. Can anyone in the area give me some pointers?
The Inner Harbor area is pretty interesting, with National Aquarium and Camden Yards nearby. Caught a ballgame there years ago and had a good time, but that predates the charging question for me. Definitely a good question for a local.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MPT - the Marriott at Harbor East is very nice. There is also a Four Seasons right across the street or a Marriott Courtyard. Harbor East is in between the Inner Harbor and Fells Point. My preference is, by far, Fells Point. It has the original cobblestone streets left over from the days of the British trying to invade. Lots of good pubs and it's right on the water. Also accessible from Harbor East by water taxi or by walking.

@MPT - the Marriott at Harbor East is very nice. There is also a Four Seasons right across the street or a Marriott Courtyard. Harbor East is in between the Inner Harbor and Fells Point. My preference is, by far, Fells Point. It has the original cobblestone streets left over from the days of the British trying to invade. Lots of good pubs and it's right on the water. Also accessible from Harbor East by water taxi or by walking.

My last trip through Baltimore was very unpleasant - I think I hit the dodgy part. It's going to be a nice change to see the good side - everyone is really positive about the harbor area. Thanks all!

I only recently joined the forums so didn't see this earlier, but if you haven't been yet or are coming back, I'll add another enthusiastic thumbs up for Fells Point (my home), Inner Harbor, and the Aquarium. Park in one of the city garages in Little Italy (another great neighborhood) right smack in between Fells Point and Inner Harbor and enjoy free charging on the city. There are nine city parking facilities with free ChargePoint charging stations (you still pay the regular parking fee). There are lots of other great neighborhoods in Charm City too. Mount Vernon, Canton, Hamden, Lauraville, Locust Point, many others. Baltimore is a great city!

Parking Authority / Electric Vehicle Charging Stations