Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: New Englanders -- check in!

[QUOTE=Seeing those chargers in King Of Prussa reminded me...wasn't there going to be a Tesla store there...or am I making that up?[/QUOTE]

No you weren't making that up. Robert.Boston posted this sometime ago.

Tesla Service Centers
    Name:  King of Prussia.JPG
Views: 374
Size:  57.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by geharmon View Post
    Hello all. My name is George from Freetown, MA. ... I'm keeping the SL (12 to 18 miles per gallon, please don't ban me from the site).
    George, welcome. Beware, the site is loaded with a bunch of zealots circling in perpetual adulation of a car made some 4,000 miles away.
    Yep. I confess. I am one. I see you put down a deposit b/c you loved the test drive.
    Yes...some have to feel nail holes in the hand before believing, but others put a deposit down over 3 1/2 years ago, on a car not yet made, by a company nearly in default, and first drove the car 3 years and 4 months later, when that deposit was already nonrefundable.

So that's the kind of mental delay you are dealing with on this site. Just saying.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ModelS1079 View Post
    Check in in a few months and I'll let you know if my S is making it's daily journey thru Chelmsford center - true there is an EV charger there?
    Do you plan to actually stop and charge in Chelmsford now that you have your car? I work just down the road in Westford and would like to see a whole blue model. My wife and I took our test drive in NJ and the car there was grey. Even with a res # of 12,103 it looks like it may be here sooner than I thought. I'm right in the middle of getting my MVPA signed.

Radiod 77 I will be passing thru Westford/Chemsfahd tomorrow (i mean today, thursday) twice so send me a pm when you can and we can connect then by cell phone. The blue looks amazing to me - will be interesting to see how it all goes in snow later today. Posted pics in the delivery and sequence thread as well.

Hi, I'm John from Boston (Dorchester Neighborhood),

I received my invite to finalize, but I may have to bite the bullet and put it off for a month or so. I know about the price increase, but we were not able to get our garage built and we are a little uneasy letting it sit out in the driveway. Finally got the official OK from the Mrs. though.

John

Model S VIN P01536 Robert.Boston's Avatar
    Welcome, John! My Model S lives in my Charlestown parking area, no garage. It made getting a NEMA 14-50 plug to the car a little challenging, but that's the only concern I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpocev View Post
    Hi, I'm John from Boston (Dorchester Neighborhood),

I received my invite to finalize, but I may have to bite the bullet and put it off for a month or so. I know about the price increase, but we were not able to get our garage built and we are a little uneasy letting it sit out in the driveway. Finally got the official OK from the Mrs. though.

John
    If I'm not mistaken, Cinergi had a Roadster which was not garage kept.

Welcome to the club.

/Ed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Cinergi had a Roadster which was not garage kept.

Welcome to the club.

/Ed
    Yup, Roadster sat out all winter, completely unprotected, under mounds of snow (until I brushed it off the next morning to go to work!) ... while plugged in. No issues at all. I wouldn't worry about it.
    SOLD | Roadster 2.5 #1077 | Very Orange | Forged Wheels | Electronics Package
    Model S #SSL146 / VIN #246 | Signature Red | Black Interior with CF Accents | 21" Silver Wheels | Panoramic Sunroof | Performance
    http://fearlessbit.com/

We are less concerned with the elements and more concerned with attracting unwanted attention.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpocev View Post
    We are less concerned with the elements and more concerned with attracting unwanted attention.
    Ah, neighborhood? I was in a nice development in Marlborough at the time -- though that was a Roadster which screams "steal from my home" ... the Model S won't scream nearly as loud... especially if you leave it a little bit dirty so it doesn't look so new
    SOLD | Roadster 2.5 #1077 | Very Orange | Forged Wheels | Electronics Package
    Model S #SSL146 / VIN #246 | Signature Red | Black Interior with CF Accents | 21" Silver Wheels | Panoramic Sunroof | Performance
    http://fearlessbit.com/

Thread Information