Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tri-state Area (NY, NJ, CT) regional forum?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds good. People should just go head and use this Local Groups forum (which I might rename Regional or something) to post about their local stuff. And as we get content, I'll go ahead and make sub-forums into which I'll move those threads.

Central NJ checking in... only saw one roadster in the wild down here so far, but I thought that plus mine was more than Pennsy.:tongue:

*edit*
PS - CT is part of New England... figured NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE for regional.

Last edited:
Central NJ checking in... only saw one roadster in the wild down here so far, but I thought that plus mine was more than Pennsy.:tongue:

*edit*
PS - CT is part of New England... figured NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE for regional.

True. Though CT is certainly part of the NY Metropolitan area, especially the parts closest to the Bronx. Maybe we should just have a general NY Metro group. MD could just be part of a Washington DC group. I guess at some point people just need to decide what group makes the most sense for them, even if it isn't explicitly defined to include them. People from western PA certainly would not be part of a NY group. Though eastern PA could.

I'm actually from central Jersey myself. Somerset county. What part are you from?

I'm in North Jersey, and talked to a solar city engineer who was installing my temp charging outlet who said that there were about 25 other people either waiting or already had thier cars. So there would be ALOT of people in this sub-group.

I'm in South Jersey - Camden County. However, I will moving to North Jersey this spring - closer to NYC to make my daily commute to Manhattan easier.

Oh, and since I am P13306, I don't expect to get my Model S until next summer :( however if they are really cranking out 90/day now, improving their line efficiency everyday (did they add a second shift?), the 9000's are getting finalize emails already, and others are deferring to get Red or standard suspension or 40kwh then my bundle of joy may come sooner ;)

Last edited:
I'm in North Jersey, and talked to a solar city engineer who was installing my temp charging outlet who said that there were about 25 other people either waiting or already had thier cars. So there would be ALOT of people in this sub-group.

I am in North Jersey also. How is/was your experience with Solar City? How much are they charging you? I am debating on whether to use them or go with a local electrician. Not expecting my baby until early summer.