Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Europe price revealed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When going to the updated Design Studio and my country (Belgium) selected, a base price of €49.900 is mentioned, with an asterisk but nowhere is mentioned what the asterisk stands for.

Would this be the correct base price for European countries?

Schermafbeelding%202012-03-24%20om%2018.36.02.png

Last edited:
How can you get a performance s with 255km range? According to the above, you can in Europe????

I think Tesla's marketing/web team is on crack. Tesla needs to hire some competent people for that job.

best guess / Estimated Euro prices should be aprox 10-15% above US levels - this is based on the Roadster prices, but no one knows for shure jet.

Here is a print of a spreadsheet witch I made witch can predict euro price based on current exchange rates and the extra tesla will need to put on top to cover shipping, handling and currency exchange.
please notis that I have suptracted the reservation fee from the final price, as this have already been paid

Shipping to Europe is set to 15%
1 USD = 0,75 EURO
1 EURO = 7,45 DKK
Line 20 is my expected Euro prices (add vat in your country)
Line 21 is my expected price in danish kroner including 25% danish vat

spreadsheet.png

The asterisk probably says: "after a federal tax credit of €7.500"

I believe in this actual case the asterisk is a carry-over from the US price. But it is possible as others have said that €49900 is the actual Euro price, though that is probably excluding VAT/sales tax. On the other hand the 530i and 530d starts at about that price including VAT in germany so I don't know.. :)

Cobos

best guess / Estimated Euro prices should be aprox 10-15% above US levels - this is based on the Roadster prices, but no one knows for shure jet.

Here is a print of a spreadsheet witch I made witch can predict euro price based on current exchange rates and the extra tesla will need to put on top to cover shipping, handling and currency exchange.
please notis that I have suptracted the reservation fee from the final price, as this have already been paid

Hy NielsChr is your spreadsheet available for the TMC public ? :redface: