Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S First "Choices" Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Jason just tweeted this link for choices on car #01:

Model S Interior Samples

sweet! my interior:

signature-performance-black-leather-with-carbon-fiber-decor.jpg

Yummy!

I do like the simple interior a lot. Keeps it really clean looking

I think I may go w/ the black&red inside too:biggrin: probably w/ lacewood. I have some really nice lacewood sitting around that I might make a lockbox or something with to fit in the center & match the rest!

@Outsider - cant copy you w/ out the Sig unfortunately:frown:

Last edited:
I think the white performance with black interior looks slick. I'd get that if that wasn't exactly what my Roadster looked like.

Hmm. White leather looks good too. Definitely getting Signature Red performance with CF but can't decide on white or black interior. I do like the red piping with the black interior.
Anyway, great to finally see pictures! It's getting close.

Last edited:
I think the white performance with black interior looks slick. I'd get that if that wasn't exactly what my Roadster looked like.

Hmm. White looks good too. Definitely getting Signature Red performance with CF but can't decide on white of black. I doo like the red piping with the black interior.
Anyway, great to finally see pictures! It's getting close.

I think sig red and red/black interior would be a great combo. And somehow, when I think Texas, I think red... so I guess that settles it haha.

I know they got a lot of heat in the interior discussions about the "two-tone" nature when a light color is chosen for the interior but...

Looking at the pictures from the "Jason" link above, the seams do look fully white in the white Sig. The dash is two-tone and the cupholders are black, granted.

Moving from other thread:

Yea, these pics have really thrown me off the direction I was thinking (metal/white). Suddenly the Sig red with the black and red pipping interior is looking really interesting.

I like the tan inside a lot more than I thought too. Don't know if it's just my screen, but it's a lot richer than I thought. But that red pipping on the black is so dramatic. Hmmm...

Anyone else thinking about those aero wheels? Looking better than I expected. Kinda spaceage-y. And I like getting those extra 20mi range.

Before the Roadster I always choose cars that would blend in. I'm not a showy person (or at least I wasn't). But the Roadster has been so much fun. Definitely has made me more inclined to go for more striking choices. Only live once!

Ok help me out a little. I'm comparing pictures of the regular interior to the signature interior.

What is the difference between perforated leather in the regular vs. the nappa leather in the signature?

Other than the different kind of leather (perforated vs. nappa), is the only difference the piping on the trim of the seats?

Where is all the "extra" leather that supposedly comes with the Signature series?

Maybe my eye isn't as discerning so help me out. I'm still trying to decide whether to stick with a Sig or go with a regular.

Ok help me out a little. I'm comparing pictures of the regular interior to the signature interior.

What is the difference between perforated leather in the regular vs. the nappa leather in the signature?

Other than the different kind of leather (perforated vs. nappa), is the only difference the piping on the trim of the seats?

Where is all the "extra" leather that supposedly comes with the Signature series?

Maybe my eye isn't as discerning so help me out. I'm still trying to decide whether to stick with a Sig or go with a regular.

I think it's more the leather on the dash, doors and such no? Here's perforated leather:

signature.png

I think you are confused a little. All of those pictures are 'Signature' the difference is 'Performance' and regular.