Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Sacramento-area forum members?

How would I go about creating a similar group for San Jose? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Hi Joshua -

There are quite a few owners in your area, but most of the planning/drives are done via a yahoo group. I'll pm you with contact information.

Welcome to the forum!

b.
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by bonnie1194 View Post
    Hi Joshua -

There are quite a few owners in your area, but most of the planning/drives are done via a yahoo group. I'll pm you with contact information.

Welcome to the forum!

b.
    Hi Bonnie,

Could you send me that info too? I'm in Concord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnEC View Post
    Hi Bonnie,

Could you send me that info too? I'm in Concord.
    Forwarded. It should be in your inbox.
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Just joined the Sacramento group.

Thanks
    Mike

Blog Entries
    Great! And welcome to the forum.

Although I don't live in the Sacto area we come up fairly often to visit in-laws (Pocket area and Elk Grove), and I'll be watching the group for tips on chargers and other local info!
    Model S 60kWh, Catalina white, white roof, tan, obeche gloss, tech, 19", air suspension, twin chargers, supercharger access, rear jump seats, parcel shelf. VIN 3606

Blog Entries
    Sac Area group members (Sacramento Area Tesla Motors Club - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum ): There are a couple of January EV events posted in the group subforum. Let me know if you think you might be able to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by bonnie1194 View Post
    Sac Area group members (Sacramento Area Tesla Motors Club - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum ): There are a couple of January EV events posted in the group subforum. Let me know if you think you might be able to make it.
    I'm planning on attending. I haven't been to the SMUD building. I'll look for the Teslas .

Blog Entries
    For new members of TMC, we have a Sac Area owners's group at Sacramento Area Tesla Motors Club - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum .

Thread Information