Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: What it's all about

My little one charging up his own vehicles (after reminding dad he forgot to plug in his own and doing it for him)

Name:  10465493_10152495061833680_1774007967595571699_o.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  306.0 KB

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Very cute
    Awaiting VIN P 65513 - P85D, Performance Dual Motor AWD, Green, Pano Roof, Textile Seats, Piano Black trim, Black Alcantara Headliner, Tech Package with Autopilot, Dual Chargers, Subzero Package, Smart Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, ETA December 2014

VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, 28,343 miles, Delivered January 2013, RIP August 2014

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  342.3 KB

Added our own future Teslanaut to the community in January
    Sig Red # 708

Banned
    Tesla's great for the kids...

Name:  myDreamCarphoto.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  2.69 MB

This is from my daughters grade 1 school journal.

Translation for those who don't read 1st grader English

"Tuesday May 13 2014. My dream car is electric because all cars don't need gas and because my dad has one"

Amazing to think that this generation maybe the one to grow up wondering how we live with ICE vehicles.
    2013 S60 - Black and Tan, Tech, Pano, Studio Sound

Adorable. I'd love to see an honest attempt to make that color scheme look awesome on a Model S.

Also, curious: I get the impression she's drawing the original 19" wheels. Has she seen and drawn the turbine wheels before?
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Name:  Chrome Legacy Window 8212014 122817 PM.bmp.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  104.1 KB

This is one of my favorite long-running threads so I'm happy to bump it back up.
    You might have seen that picture making the rounds on Twitter and then reposted BY TESLA on their Facebook page this morning.

My 10 year old daughter made that signage on the driveway and I saw it--backward-- in the rearview camera while backing into the garage (because no fumes, right!). When I walked around and saw what it said I knew it deserved a picture... which I then tweeted about midnight last night.

Anyway-- so when I checked back on the computer midday today the picture had was making the rounds. My daughter was quite excited "I'm famous!" and quite curious and concerned whether or not Elon had seen it. I have no idea.... so I tweeted him too. We'll see.

Here's the same view from this morning-- but now you can see her "thumbs up" smiley face (the Tesla's name is Serena) which was harder to make out at night. She was very proud of her thumbs up... I'm somewhat less so of her spelling (Allowd) but it does add a lot of cuteness.
    And yes, I have since weeded the drain grain <sigh>.

Name:  IMG_4901.JPG
Views: 121
Size:  1.05 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Follow the blog: TESLA Pittsburgh * Model X Reservation Holder #6005.
    Model S * Delivered 5-29-14. VIN 40975 S85 Grey-Tan-Obeche Gloss-Tech-Pano-Park-Subzero-Dual TANK MODE Incredibezel

Thread Information