Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: San Antonio

Roadster Sport 751
    Hey All,
    Bought a used 2010 Roadster Sport (#751) on Thursday in New Jersey. On Friday I drove it to the Dealership in Washington DC (210 miles). Too bad half the trip was in driving rain! No leaks from the soft top. Of course I had to stop to charge. Luckily I had bought Henry Sharp's Can (Tesla => J1772 adapter) ahead of time. The tech at the dealership was amazing. He is checking it out, installing xenon headlights and then it ships out to me Monday. I might get it Wed or Thur. Friday was a tease. Sure is a cool car. Any of you contact me if you would like to meet. michael

Hey Guys, I'm actually quite interested to see the cars in person. I don't have one, nor am I planning to get one any time soon. I recently purchased a 2012 A6 fully loaded. I ran across this and realized that there are people in San Antonio with it! I've seen one at UTSA and really got me curious!

There are actually quite a few in San Antonio, maybe 4-5 on this forum in fact. I will be reserving myself perhaps closer to January. If we can get another get together maybe you can get a change to ride in one. I heard it is great!

M-F: I have reservation # 7006, just finalized a couple weeks ago, looking at February(doubt it)-March(more likely) for delivery. My wife and I had a delivery party for dsm, we'll definitely have one when mine comes. If dsm wants to have another show and tell at our pad before that, we're in - we just have to have the Tesla wine glasses delivered by then (not kidding).

cattledog

Quote Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
    Tesla wine glasses delivered by then (not kidding).
    Pics and supplier URL?
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

I think dsm is n the hunt for a high res file, after that we order, then celebrate. My car is Feb/Mar, so I don't know when the order has to be placed but we have sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardlebee View Post
    I am in San Antonio, and I have been planning on putting in my reservation closer to september. I am not a doctor or a lawyer and don't make lakes full of cash so I need to save up for awhile if I want to stick to being debt free.... or close to it

<snip>
    Same here, BB. I am an engineer, and my Model S will be a large percentage of a years paycheck! Same here on the "debt free"
    www.Power12.com ----- Sweet Silver Sixty: 60KWH, Non-perf, Silver ext/Black int, Pano, Tech, 21" Silver wheels

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianman View Post
    Pics and supplier URL?
    Ordered them from here using pharma5's Tesla T image.
    Personalized Tall Wine Glasses - Custom Engraved & Etched

Don't have them yet but will post pictures when they arrive.
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Just got the 'we can get your car to you sooner' e-mail on Thursday. Said yes, and when I got home from work last night we had the big red delivery button. Let my 10 year-old son push it as he has this Tesla itch he can't scratch. Said December 15-31st delivery! We'll see...at any rate, dsm has the glasses, his and ours, and we'll be having an 'it's a Tesla' party soon. Do you put out a stork with those pink balloons, light blue, or the color of your car (dk blue)?

Dave, show everyone the glasses, they're cool!

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
    Just got the 'we can get your car to you sooner' e-mail on Thursday. Said yes, and when I got home from work last night we had the big red delivery button. Let my 10 year-old son push it as he has this Tesla itch he can't scratch. Said December 15-31st delivery! We'll see...at any rate, dsm has the glasses, his and ours, and we'll be having an 'it's a Tesla' party soon. Do you put out a stork with those pink balloons, light blue, or the color of your car (dk blue)?

Dave, show everyone the glasses, they're cool!
    Here they are
    Name:  wineglass.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  645.9 KB
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Thread Information