Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

local focus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
The purpose of this section is to help facilitate local groups and discussion of their events and local news. If you'd like a forum created for your group/region, let us know here and we'll consider it. If you can point to existing threads relevant to your locale we can move them to your forum (since I'd rather not be making empty forums). Don't worry, existing links to threads and posts will continue to work independent of forum placement.

Thanks. Could you create one for Texas? The various groups could be in that sub folder (Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio).

I created a Texas thread but could it be moved up to the sub-fourm area? Thanks.

Last edited:
I could suggest a "Canada" forum, although it wouldn't really be "local". Canada is physically larger than the USA and some "local" owners would be more than 4000 km away from me.
Well I suppose the terminology could be tweaked; I was considering "regional" at some point. For me, "local group" is first a math term and second an astronomy term, so it sounds a bit odd to my ear.

Please create a Southeast Florida forum. This would include Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and the Palm Beaches.

Well I just changed it to just Florida. We'll see how the usage goes and can change the structure as needed.

Thank's Doug. The overwhelming opinion over here is that everyone prefers a "Florida" forum at least for now.

Hi aviator,

I agree with Doug and Nigel.

Remember it is still possible for you to create threads that apply to local issues or announce proposed local events.

Larry

Bus. MPT.

thrown_under_the_bus.jpg