Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Headroom Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are owners up to 6'5" but that's probably at the upper limit. You'll be fine with the soft top or hard top at that height. Many taller people take the visors off which helps. They just slide off.

I am 6'2" and about 175 lbs. Is the roadster likely to be big enough for me with a soft or hard top in place?

I'm about 6'2" and 225lbs … and much as I'd like to say that’s all muscle, its probably more doughnut related than working out. But even so I can slot right into a Roadster and the chassis hasn’t collapsed just yet !

If, as your name implies, you can fit in an original Pantera you will definitely be ok in a Roadster. I've repeatedly tried to drive Pantera's but despite all my best origami efforts folding up my legs, I cannot get into any kind of safe driving position. So, all those DeTomaso posters I had on my bedroom wall as a kid turned out to be in vain …

I'm about 6'2" and 225lbs … and much as I'd like to say that’s all muscle, its probably more doughnut related than working out. But even so I can slot right into a Roadster and the chassis hasn’t collapsed just yet !

If, as your name implies, you can fit in an original Pantera you will definitely be ok in a Roadster. I've repeatedly tried to drive Pantera's but despite all my best origami efforts folding up my legs, I cannot get into any kind of safe driving position. So, all those DeTomaso posters I had on my bedroom wall as a kid turned out to be in vain …
Yes I've been a Pantera owner for almost 15 years and I do fit comfortalby but that is with dropped floor pans, without them, it was not acceptable for me though there are other taller guys than myself that do manage with the stock car.
Thanks