Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone plan on putting their Model S in car shows?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I am planning on that. I would love to spread the word about Tesla. It could also attract some customers because the area that one of my local shows is in, is particularly wealthy. I would be willing to take a few people for a quick drive around town to see what the performance is like.

Like many Roadster owners I've taken part in plenty of EV and/or "green" events. (And tend to see the same Volt and Leaf owners at said events). It's all helped towards getting charge stations installed. I'm pretty certain that those invites are going to keep coming once I get my Model S and I'll be happy to keep spreading the word.

So many of my neighbors are reservation holders, the Model S is likely to be one of the more prevalent cars in the neighborhood. I'd feel pretty silly putting mine in a local show, unless there were a section dedicated to a whole fleet of Teslas.

Same here Nigel...it's the right thing to do imo...

Like many Roadster owners I've taken part in plenty of EV and/or "green" events. (And tend to see the same Volt and Leaf owners at said events). It's all helped towards getting charge stations installed. I'm pretty certain that those invites are going to keep coming once I get my Model S and I'll be happy to keep spreading the word.