Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Model S leasing in Europe

EU Sport 359 & S94
    Quote Originally Posted by LST View Post
    Hi, no your not the only one. My plan is to lease the Model S and change it to the Model X as soon as it is available. If this is not possible, i will just wait for the Model X. My biggest concern is the resale value (of Model S), thus the idea of leasing. From TM i've had similar feedback, they are working on it, but nothing more concrete. Since i'm waiting for P Nr. 2 the issue is not as urgent as it is for you. But maybe everything will be clearer after saturday's test drive, hopefully.

Cheers from Basel
    This might help on your resale value:
    As you are P2, and Roadster owner you will most likely get an extra 8K discount on the S (check your model S reservation!)

RsEU502,Sp+14274,XpEUSig4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzylogic View Post
    This might help on your resale value:
    As you are P2, and Roadster owner you will most likely get an extra 8K discount on the S (check your model S reservation!)
    must say I am a little confused..........?! I looked at my reservation and cannot see any discount of ~8K?! I am europe R 269 and yes roadster owner.................... please explain. is this something only in holland? or just the first x-reservations..............?
    PLEASE NOTE: Dear members of the media, all material written or re quoted by me is copyrighted by me or the quoted persons, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. This material may not be quoted or used outside of this forum, without mine and other persons involved, expressed written consent.

R sport EU VIN ******502
    S perf+ EU VIN ****14274
    X performance EU sig #004

EU Sport 359 & S94
    It was offered for a very limited time, back in May 2009 for all model S reservation holders.
    I was P15 before i upgraded to a Sig

RsEU502,Sp+14274,XpEUSig4
    got you! that makes sense. as in early 2009 they really had no easy way of attracting customers for the S...... too bad I was not in the game at the time.....
    PLEASE NOTE: Dear members of the media, all material written or re quoted by me is copyrighted by me or the quoted persons, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. This material may not be quoted or used outside of this forum, without mine and other persons involved, expressed written consent.

R sport EU VIN ******502
    S perf+ EU VIN ****14274
    X performance EU sig #004

Thread Information