Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#228 Twilight Blue [SOLD ~$58K]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It sold for $57,500.00. If it's really as described, that guy got a hell of a car for 57k. Like MPT, I'm 20 mins from where the owner lived, and was so tempted to take a look. If I hadn't just leased an ActiveE last month I don't know if I could have helped myself.

It sold for $57,500.00. If it's really as described, that guy got a hell of a car for 57k. Like MPT, I'm 20 mins from where the owner lived, and was so tempted to take a look. If I hadn't just leased an ActiveE last month I don't know if I could have helped myself.

wow the owner took a beating on resale

Man, that was totally worth it (even for an inferior vfx edition)

Going into the S launch, I don't think this is too surprising. I think it'll be many years before the OG Roadsters increase in value. If Tesla ends up being known as the company to kick off the rEVolution, then I think the cars to start it all will further increase in value.

Going into the S launch, I don't think this is too surprising. I think it'll be many years before the OG Roadsters increase in value. If Tesla ends up being known as the company to kick off the rEVolution, then I think the cars to start it all will further increase in value.

Agree that prices will probably be under pressure for a while before an uptick... hoping just a year or two.