Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DMV or as Georgia calls them DDS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ElSupreme

Model S 03182
Jan 13, 2012
Atlanta, GA
I have to renew my license before next Tuesday. The DDS (Dept. Driver Services) which is really the DMV in Georgia has this picture on their website for the DDS near me. I was checking their hours as I have shown up when they were closed before.

56.jpg

Website here: Driver Services Location Details

Notice the 30ish person line outside. There's room for about 50 people in chairs inside, and about 10-15 in line. I can't wait to renew my license this week. :scared:

EDIT: Woohoo. Despite the piece of mail at my door telling me I couldn't do this online. It appears that the website allows me to do so. This is a little disconcerting since the last time I did anything to prove my ability to drive was ... Drivers ED when I was 15 years old.

Last edited:
ElSupreme I like this fairly close location Driver Services Location Details At least there is a much bigger area to sit inside and wait.

I have been to that one once. It is nearish my office. I am/have been working on-site near the airport for way too long. Good thing their website doesn't think I need to go to a location. That one is basically on the way to the Tag office on S Cobb/Delk Road from my house.