Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#235 - Racing Green [SOLD $71K]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Tesla Tesla | eBay
$(KGrHqZ,!h!E8gUhyU86BPQ!YtrPp!~~60_3.JPG

(Looks like it has the sticky sport tires, HPC in the background...)

Last edited:
Do any of you guys know anything about the Green Roadster for sale on ebay, the one in Menlo Park, California? Do you know what the high bid was for the car, last time it was listed?

The VIN is #235, you can do a thread search in the upper right of the main forum homepage and you'll find this thread: #235 - Racing Green - Menlo Park, CA

Last time it was on sale it reached $66,600 but didn't make it's reserve. Check out the battery carefully, the mileage is very low for a car 3 years old so, for instance, has it been kept plugged in that whole time?

Thank you guys. I just started getting serious about buying a roadster in the last week or two. When I saw the bidding on this car at $55,100, I got interested. After seeing a car sell recently for $57,500, I thought I might be willing to pay up to 60K at this point in time. Thanks to you guys, I see that the owner recently turned down $66,600. Currently, that is too rich for my blood. I haven't really done my homework yet anyway, like I say I just started looking. I am excited about finding the right car at the right price. I'm hoping that prices soften and more roadsters become available due to the release of the upcoming model S.

Thanks again everyone!