Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Model S 4 doors supersport, what do you think?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jcstp

Feb 7, 2011
Belgium
*edit* here it is -- I suppose this would make a decent Roadster 3.0 or bluestar performance.

View attachment 4323

attachment.php?attachmentid=4323&d=1329321734.jpg

For me this would be a beautiful third model on the model S chassis
A four doors coupé!
Bit like Aston-Martin Rapide, Lamborginis Estoque, Mercedes cls,.......

aston_martin_rapide_2007_011.jpg

00_lamboestoque.jpg

first-generation-mercedes-cls.jpg

Like I said, I'd love it, but don't think it's franz' style. He's still in swoopy Mazda land

Maybe, but these lines in the photo resemble a lot the roadster!

Franz is a good designer, if one asks him to draw an extreme 4 doors saloon, he is able to do it!

If I am not wrong, the person who designed the Estoque also designed the Bentley Mulsanne! Not really the same design-language!

For me this would be a beautiful third model on the model S chassis A four doors coupé! Bit like Aston-Martin Rapide, Lamborginis Estoque, Mercedes cls,.......

Below are a couple of comparison images of the Model S VS Aston Martin Rapide 4dr, both having seriously good looks and common DNA due to a certain Mr Fisker.

Cant wait to see a Model S in the metal.

Rapide4DrvsModelS2800.jpg

ModelSvsAstonRapide4Dr800.jpg

tesla_model_s_new_press_005mod.jpg

I may be off-base, but didn't Henrik supposedly turn in an unacceptable Model S design, so it was scrapped and Franz redid it? Gotta say though, I love the stronger, more aggressive lines of the Astons (Henrik)

I was shopping high-end cars when I first stumbled across the Model S. Having previously had the fantasy of buying a Rapide, the Model S lured me in with the promise of similar styling at a much more affordable price. And then I discovered the Model S was an EV, doubling the reasons for me to own it.