Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cupertino, CA looking for Roadster owner to show off/talk about car at Earth Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cupertino, CA in the heart of the Silicon Valley is hosting an Earth Day on April 21st. The event is extremely well attended and we would greatly enjoy having an owner post up for the duration of the event (11-3) and offer an alternative to the Nissan Leaf that will be on site.

I've reached out to the company, but you all know there aren't a whole lot of Roadsters left, so I'm relying on the owners to help spread the word about this great company and technology.

Unfortunately my car will be at the Foster City Earth Day but I'm sure you'll get a response. There are a number of Roadsters running around your area and are active in these kinds of events. If you want to PM me your e-mail address I can post your request to the local Roadster owner's e-mail list.

Karen and I have taken our RAV4-EV and our Tesla Roadster to the Cupertino Earth Day for the past two years as part of the display organized by EAASV. This year we plan to be heading south and may attend the one in Santa Barbara.