Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model X Reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Robert.Boston

Model S VIN P01536
I've set up a wiki-map on which you can add your own entries. I'll approve them as they come in.

Tesla Model S & X Reservations
  • To add a marker, use the Additions/Add Marker - Simple drop-down.
  • Use your reservation number as the "Name", e.g. "XP1635" or "XS42 (EU)" <-- the X prefix distinguishes this from an S reservation!
  • Select your reservation type in the drop-down box at the bottom of the dialog box.
  • Enter your address, or one near it. Anything you enter will be visible to the public.
  • If there is someone else with a reservation already in your town, please place your marker slightly to one side; otherwise, it will not be visible.
Currently, we have over 800 individual purchases (S & X combined) posted!

Last edited:
Thanks Bonnie!

On a funny note, I hope the delivery process is secure. Otherwise with the map, some online research and some theatrics I can imagine entrepreneurial folks trying to intercept the delivery at specific locations and dates. A fake ID, some orange cones to simulate closed roads, a few well placed calls to tesla delivery... and off they are driving to Tijuana in a brand new EV. More of a comic scenario than a realistic one...but I admit that just in case I misplaced myself on the map ^_^

Hi! First Post.
As of today, I am the closest-to-the-factory Tesla customer! :biggrin:

Well, not yet. I have Model X RN824 and am quite dismayed that Elon is delaying the X until 2015ish. That is WAY TOO LONG! Meanwhile, I got a Toyota RAV4 EV with Tesla muscle in it....that'll have to do for now.

Hi! First Post.
As of today, I am the closest-to-the-factory Tesla customer! :biggrin:

Well, not yet. I have Model X RN824 and am quite dismayed that Elon is delaying the X until 2015ish. That is WAY TOO LONG! Meanwhile, I got a Toyota RAV4 EV with Tesla muscle in it....that'll have to do for now.

2015ish? What happened to 2014? Did I miss something?