Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leaked Model X photos or the lack there of...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, we'll done. I think only one mag broke the embargo too. It was shown back in December, photographed (according to vfx) around 3 weeks ago etc. it sounds like it was kept heavily under wraps as many in Tesla hadn't even seen it yet. Seems very Apple-like (perhaps without the fear).

Yes, we'll done. I think only one mag broke the embargo too. It was shown back in December, photographed (according to vfx) around 3 weeks ago etc. it sounds like it was kept heavily under wraps as many in Tesla hadn't even seen it yet. Seems very Apple-like (perhaps without the fear).

I just heard it was in the studio. Those website photos have to come from somewhere.

Ah, maybe so..
Are you kidding, that photo is totally faked. Embarrassingly so. The shadows are all wrong and the car looks like it's floating. I think it was fine for the presentation, but it really shouldn't be on the website. Now that they've done the unveil, I'd suggest they replace it soon.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4181&stc=1.jpg

Are you kidding, that photo is totally faked. Embarrassingly so. The shadows are all wrong and the car looks like it's floating. I think it was fine for the presentation, but it really shouldn't be on the website. Now that they've done the unveil, I'd suggest they replace it soon.

Nah, it's okay and funny as is. The X's (virtually) levitating and/or doing yoga in Elon's garage. :smile:

Yea, ok, as a photographer I'm ashamed to admit I hadn't noticed that...