Page 54 of 130 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Model X Tally

EU res#711 reported today (Norway, of course.. )

P85 Owner / X Reserved earlyretirement's Avatar
    NEVER in my life did I ever think I'd reserve/order a car without test driving it! Well, I guess there is a first time for everything.

Just put down my deposit for the X. Reservation # 5,874.

Also, ordered my vanity plate. Someone beat me to MODEL X so I had to go with another option.

Quote Originally Posted by earlyretirement View Post
    NEVER in my life did I ever think I'd reserve/order a car without test driving it! Well, I guess there is a first time for everything.

Also, ordered my vanity plate. Someone beat me to MODEL X so I had to go with another option.

I'm curious what % of Model X reservations do you think are placed by people who own a Model S?

I would think quite high. Maybe 19k Model S sold to date vs. 6.5k Model X reservations. A lot of people have enough love and money to own both!

Quote Originally Posted by pfq1982 View Post
    I'm curious what % of Model X reservations do you think are placed by people who own a Model S?

I would think quite high. Maybe 19k Model S sold to date vs. 6.5k Model X reservations. A lot of people have enough love and money to own both!
    Hi pfq1982,

I'd venture to guess it's VERY high. I'm totally NOT the type to spend this kind of money in such a short period on 2 cars but I'm just in love with the technology. I know there are kinks to work out and the car will constantly improve but it's just amazing to me. I figure if something can give a human so much pleasure than why the heck not.

I have several friends and clients that own the Model S and they also have reservations on the Model X. They saw it first hand and I used that objective advice to order it. I haven't seen it myself. Just in the videos.

But I do feel confident that Tesla will have evolved even more and will constantly improve. I STILL think they have a LOT of room for improvement. Especially in their corporate structure, communications and customer service and quality control. But I'm happy enough with how they have responded so far to order the X.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ohh View Post
    EU res#711 reported today (Norway, of course.. )
    Thanks ohh.

Quote Originally Posted by earlyretirement View Post

Congrats earlyretirement!

Tally Updated...
    @60GRAYEV | Model X - Signature # 3 (Canada) | Model S 60 | 19" Silver Cyclone w Primacy | Old Gray | Gray Leather | Piano Black/Yacht | Parcel Shelf | Tech | Park Sensors | SC | VIN 33117 | Dep 5/9/14 | Delivered 5/14/14
    Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of this post, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities other than the intended recipient or without my consent is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Carter View Post
    Thanks ohh.

Congrats earlyretirement!

Tally Updated...
    Thanks Paul! I'm happy to join the club. Can't wait! Thanks for keeping this tally.

MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761
    Just upgraded today about 30 minutes ago (11:30am Tuesday, September 24th) from Model X P #37 to Signature # 761!
    Sig Model S reservation #267 - VIN# 532
    Sig Model X reservation # 761 - VIN #???

Banned
    Ha, just upgraded and got Signature #762! I know Blurry_eyed is not lying... )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry_Eyed View Post
    Just upgraded today about 30 minutes ago (11:30am Tuesday, September 24th) from Model X P #37 to Signature # 761!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin99 View Post
    Too funny. Congrats to you both! Tally Updated.
    @60GRAYEV | Model X - Signature # 3 (Canada) | Model S 60 | 19" Silver Cyclone w Primacy | Old Gray | Gray Leather | Piano Black/Yacht | Parcel Shelf | Tech | Park Sensors | SC | VIN 33117 | Dep 5/9/14 | Delivered 5/14/14
    Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of this post, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities other than the intended recipient or without my consent is prohibited.

Sig X#1100 and X#1618 Discoducky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry_Eyed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin99 View Post
    Did you do the wire transfer? CapitalOne is asking for "Recipient" and Tesla says to add the RN# somewhere and that is really the one place to put it...I sent an email to reservations@teslamotors.com but thought one of you might know...
    The Chronicles of Belle - 60kWh TeslaTrip
    Discoduckys' posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within the TeslaMotorsClub forum. Content in posts may NOT be used, quoted or otherwise published outside this forum, without authors expressed written consent.

Thread Information