Yes! I haven't reserved a Model S, but I am so getting the X.
Yes, and I'm cancelling my Model S reservation
Yes, and I'm keeping my Model S reservation too.
No, not getting a Tesla.
No, I'm happy with my Model S reservation.
They didn't say where reservations were being done so people were wandering around looking for it. Nice work. It would be cool to get Sig 1 but top 3 is nice too. TMC members have at least 2 of top 3 Sig spots. Not bad.
What are the reservation payments? $5k and $40k same as Model S?
Sweet, and Bonnie is #3. I ended up with P23. Not sure yet if I'll upgrade that.
I reserved Production #17 last night - not as fast as Dadaleus!
It will be interesting to see what the final iteration of this will be, but I have enough faith in Tesla to want to be near the front of the line!
I'm glad people are excited. They need to market this more as a people mover than a SUV replacement I think.
Good on you folks who'll be replacing other SUVs/minivans with the X!
I'll leave my S reservation alone for all the following reasons:
- Need a car this year. Cannot wait anymore (my fingernails are protesting now!)
- 3-person family. Don't need the extra seating in the X.
- Wouldn't want to sacrifice 10% of the range that I'd get with the S given the same battery pack.
- The X's wings will not fit in my garage next to a second car - used up some of the overhead room all around for shelves and such.
- I like the Model S's styling overall. Like I said elsewhere, the X really looks like two entirely different cars spliced into one with the regular front doors and the falcon rears.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)