Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla roadster needed for bond-like promo shoot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys I am not sure if this is where I can post this. I have been looking all over the net for an owner with a Black Roadster to do a photoshoot with. I am an artist/entertainer working on a huge transmedia project involving my music, movies, comic books etc etc with a message geared towards the environment, wildlife and the humanities. My team and I want to market and promote a fundraiser of the project in a few different ways...ONE being a James Bond type Shoot with me and a female model with a TESLA Roadster instead of a BMW. Concepts right now for the poster or Agent Earth...etc etc. Strictly a give-away collection of posters with information on the project etc etc. Very sexy and sophisticated. I have the model, I have hair and makeup and I have the photographer. We just need a black roadster. If you or anyone you know owns one please help. There are a few fun perks associated with individuals helping out in ways like this.

My father world known fine artist Jerry Venditti is also on board (please google him) He was inducted into the Artists For Conservation artist group (NatureArtists.com) as well as a plethora of other recognitions he has and locations he is in. So I am in a family of environmentalists & humanitarians. We are both looking to get Model S.

I hope this reaches everyone with open hearts and open arms. I couldn't image the TESLA community being anything but that. Test drove the Roadster...OMGoodness.....I'm in love! Now THIS is the future of cars.

Ciao, Peace, namaste & Love
Jayce Venditti

Official Site of Jayce Venditti
http://www.t2sartisticstudios.com

GO TESLA!!!!!

Attachments

• T2S Save Small.jpg
    T2S Save Small.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
The question that most will be asking is wether or not they need be in California.

I'd also check with Tesla as they might have one of the euro-spec roadsters in california still.

Also, does it absulutely have to be black?