Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Geneva Motor Show - Zurich to Geneva on Friday, 9th of March 2012

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
London - Brüssel -Saarbrücken - Endingen - Zürich! Victors Hotel in Saarbrücken host an HPC. Have a look a the Tesla Electric Highway. Hugo would be pleased to meet you in Saarbrücken, if possible.

The HPC in Endingen offers true 70A

We will join in Zürich.

I will travel from Home via HPC in Böblingen to Zürich (only 430km)

Last edited:
any new information about the tour?
I have a couple of emails from Tesla but other than the date and the fact it's Zurich to Geneva everything else is in the planning stage... worth reaching out to your Tesla contacts to register interest... it would be great to have the largest ever gathering of Roadsters in Europe on the 9th March.

Edit: Just received email from Tesla confirming I can release what I know...

Outline:
- 1st meeting point: Zurich store morning of the 9th.
- 2nd meeting point: restaurant half-way for people from Bern or Basel or other areas to join us.
- 3rd meeting point: just outside of Geneva Auto Show for all owners from that area.
- The Road trip would ideally be accompanied by one or more journalists who each would be driving with one of the Roadsters (as a passenger).
- We have a special parking lot reserved just outside the exhibition hall (see attached plan at P11) and there will be press coverage from the Salon itself.
- After making a parade towards the parking, owners would then go to visit the Salon and of course our stand where they would get a small welcome drink and a “VIP tour” around the Model S.

View attachment Plan P11.pdf

Last edited:
I do Zurich Nyon (between geneva andy Lausanne) regularly. No problems as long as you have fully toped off charge and drive in range mode at about 90 to 100km/h then you will get there with power to spare. I think there is an HPC at the La Reserve hotel which is right next door to the airport and should work great for the re-charge at the Geneva end. I am hopping to join the crowd but am not sure yet if I will be in Switzerland at the time.

Hope to see you all then