Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Premiere - who's going?

Are you going to the premiere?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AnOutsider

S532 # XS27
Apr 3, 2009
So now that invites are out, and everyone has had time to digest, who's going? Also, perhaps we should figure out a medium for us to post pictures from the event? I'm sure press will be covering it as well, but we know the enthusiasts get better shots :biggrin:

I'm personally a fan of ifttt / Put the internet to work for you., perhaps we can set up a general rule where if you post a photo to twitter or facebook with a certain tag, it will automatically upload the file to a public dropbox folder or similar?

I plan to take about 600 pics (full card). Hope there will be a dozen or so good ones.
I have enough trouble posting pics here that I want to do it differently. Email to someone who will post would suit me.
Or Flickr or some such.
I'm the tall ugly guy with white hair with the cute wifey. Not hard to spot. Hope some of you will say stop and say hi.

I plan to take about 600 pics (full card). Hope there will be a dozen or so good ones.
I have enough trouble posting pics here that I want to do it differently.

Try PhotoBucket. It's free and provides direct links so you can insert photos directly in forum posts. I haven't had bandwidth issues, using the free account, with the few photos I've used, but even if you want to use it a lot, the "Pro" fee of $25/year is very reasonable.

Try PhotoBucket. It's free and provides direct links so you can insert photos directly in forum posts. I haven't had bandwidth issues, using the free account, with the few photos I've used, but even if you want to use it a lot, the "Pro" fee of $25/year is very reasonable.

I hate the Photo Bucket... Flickr, on the other hand, offers a clean and intuitive interface.

Also wish I was going but I will be driving a truck in Florida around that time. As usual.

I'm not going, but I can be sitting on my computer that night posting pics anyone wants to send me? *Norbert* did a great job for the Model S event and he's on the west coast...maybe we should ask him also?

Thanks, it was fun and exciting! If you feel like doing it this time, please go ahead. Maybe I'll do it next time again (convertible?), and/or I''ll standby as "backup"... ;)

Off topic: does your new employer let you charge at work? :wink:

Yes. :smile: I had 185V@30A charging at Qualcomm, but it would take about two work days (minus lunch drive) to charge from empty to full. At Tesla it's 205V @70A so I can easily get a full charge plugging in after lunch. It's also colder up here so I don't use the tattler's cooldown feature much.