Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X event e-mail sent out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to bide my time and I'll take a Tesla trip to test drive my Model S in the next few months (although maybe the trip will only be to Toronto, depending on where they do the drives). If I lived near to California I sure would love to go, though!

Yep, got one too. It's a pretty spartan email:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3922&d=1327028076.png

I think the only new information is "7PM".

Edit: Well, okay, there is also an RSVP email address.

Attachments

• model_x_invite_01.png
    model_x_invite_01.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,112
Last edited:
I have to bide my time and I'll take a Tesla trip to test drive my Model S in the next few months (although maybe the trip will only be to Toronto, depending on where they do the drives). If I lived near to California I sure would love to go, though!

Tesla said that they likely wouldn't do test drives in Toronto until they had good weather, so people could properly enjoy the drive. (Mind you, Toronto's idea of "winter" is just gobs of slush.) Given Elon's kinda-sorta-answer as to "when" on the conference call, waiting for spring might not actually delay anything.

Well there's supposed to be rides right? Sounds like it'll be similar to the NYC event we went to back in 09. That's a long flight, but I can move up my business in San Diego from the 15th.... MIGHT be doable... Plus the trip would be double duty and vfx won't kill me for emissions.