Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your color? - Signature

What's your favorite color? - signature

• Black

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sig Red

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to have to wait and see it live. I'm sure I'll be happy! Unfortunately, I don't think I can go with the Sig performance. I'd have to bump down to general production to afford that...so, the CF accents won't be possible for me?

I'm going to have to wait and see it live. I'm sure I'll be happy! Unfortunately, I don't think I can go with the Sig performance. I'd have to bump down to general production to afford that...so, the CF accents won't be possible for me?
I think you'll be happy with the pearl white. The CF accents can be added aftermarket maybe but don't look like they're an option in the non-performance model.

Is it possible that is simply Signature Red? Colors don't come out correctly on the web and in certain lighting.

It's a Sig Red....you can see pics at http://www.cesweb.org/

5353594386_26f75d8357.jpg

Last edited:
The Red is too red for me. I think it would get annoying. Black is out for heating reasons, and I detest silver.

So white it is. With a white interior. And the light brown (banana leaf) trim. If there are any other cosmetic choices, I'm going with the palest option. :) I figure I'll have the palest model S on the road.