Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your color? - production

What's your favorite color? - production

• Black

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • White

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Grey

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Brown

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 19 18.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I see Brown is popular. How many folks have seen the brown? I'm having a hard time getting a feel for it. I would LIKE to like a nice dark brown, but I seem to be drifting toward black on black. I know how that will look. Also, if you're doing brown, what's your interior?

Getting the performance package so Blue/grey leather/carbon fiber is a sharp combo.

I had my heart set on green/banana leaf/tan leather, but they don't offer the banana leaf for the performance :(

brown is pretty cool- but style wise you aren't supposed to mix brown a black

So I see Brown is popular. How many folks have seen the brown? I'm having a hard time getting a feel for it. I would LIKE to like a nice dark brown, but I seem to be drifting toward black on black. I know how that will look. Also, if you're doing brown, what's your interior?

Tan with banana leaf for the interior.

I used to own a 69 cutlass convertible that had a metallic brown exterior with a white leather interior that i loved ... I have yet to see a comparable brown like that now however. Googling for something and i found a link to one that was pretty close to what i used to have ... http://s360.photobucket.com/albums/oo42/markmind/?action=view&current=088.jpg#!oZZ10QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs360.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Foo42%2Fmarkmind%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D088.jpg

I
know that white is currently not an option for the interior unless you are a sig holder but if the grey is light enough i am thinking that it might still look pretty good. Will wait until i can see it before i decide ...

Due to cost control measures instituted by my matrimonial accountant my only options are white and black. Since I hate white cars...Black it is. Unless I win the Lottery (which I don't play, so my odds are a little low there) or come into a windfall by some other means, it will be black. Wish I could justify a Sig to get into the Red (and the performance), but that's just being greedy.

Due to cost control measures instituted by my matrimonial accountant my only options are white and black. Since I hate white cars...Black it is. Unless I win the Lottery (which I don't play, so my odds are a little low there) or come into a windfall by some other means, it will be black. Wish I could justify a Sig to get into the Red (and the performance), but that's just being greedy.

I am in the same position. But am getting white, only because the Pearl White is out of my grasp.