Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Welcome George Blankenship!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

widodh

Model S 100D and Y LR
Jan 23, 2011
Venlo, NL
Recently a new user, GeorgeB registered and started posting on the forum.

For those who don't know who George Blankenship is: Vice President of Design and Store Development at Tesla Motors.

I think everybody is happy with George registering here and participating in this great community, but there is a side-note:

Hi. I'm actually here a lot. I love this forum :) Just thought I'd jump in to clarify a few things.

As you might expect, for lots of reasons, I can't participate much, but I do read as much as I can as often as I can... In short, no "Ask George" stickies.

Have a great weekend! George

It's great to see that Tesla reads this forum a lot, so keep posting your great ideas and keep up the discussions!

But we should however prevent spamming George with PM's and asking him direct questions as he (like he says), for lots of reasons, can't answer them.

Last edited:
Welcome !

homer-prays-knee.jpg

Now that we know how popular TMC forum is inside of Tesla, let's stand back from cluttering the forum with nonsense posts. The impact on productivity of Tesla employees is putting Model S launch date at jeopardy! :biggrin:

George Blankenship isn't the only Tesla employee on here. Some Roadster owners have had calls and PM's in the past answering questions or clarifying issues for us. Pretty cool really.....

I suspect a lot of employees keep an eye on the forum (on their own time presumably) just to see what people are saying. There are a lot of lurkers here. Only 1294 of the 6883 members have ever posted a message. The entire company could be watching and we'd never notice. :tongue: