Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#683 - Yellow Sport [SOLD]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would have been all over this car had i not bought mine a couple months ago (Radiant Red Sport, 835). In fact, my car is being completely redone right now by Al & Ed's, converting the front and rear to 2.5, painting it yellow, and doing the interior black and yellow. Their price was very reasonable (far lower than Avio), and they have a lot of experience on these cars. I'll post pics when it is finished. West Hollywood

The pics of this car show no side markers like most Sports. Was that that how the early Sports came? Also, while I love yellow, this is a LOT of yellow. I would mix it up with some carbon.

The pics of this car show no side markers like most Sports. Was that that how the early Sports came?...
It was a bit inconsitent at first.
#502 (the very first Sport) didn't have them.
#549 DOES have them.
#582 does not
#659 does not
#683 does not
#686 does not
#704 DOES
#718 does not
#725 DOES
#728 DOES
#753 DOES
etc...

I think later on (e.g., 2.5s) they were always there when it was a sport model.

The Sport script on the back is a better way to tell.

Last edited:
By the way, I took this (blurry phone) picture today:
yellow-t.jpg

I always thought of Tesla yellow as very light, but I was surprised to see that the Ferrari yellow was even more light (closer to white.)
The Tesla yellow has an ever so slight hint of orange...

i'm almost done with my 2.25 upgrade, and since i was doing that i decided to repaint my car from radiant red to... yellow (my fave). and i decided to redo the interior from saddle (tan) to black and yellow, change it to a double din, put in al & ed's CF air ducts, etc. here are the seats and a few other pics. all of the work has been done by al & ed's. i will post more pics when it is done in about a week.
seats 1.jpg
hood door pieces.JPG
front and rear.JPG
CF ducts.JPG