Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Heading toward the Capitol

n6PP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I suppose. But I do think we need a new thread to just put pictures of Model S just out driving around in interesting places.

For instance, it is covered with shadows, and no photoshop work...

Until they start doing test drives, and then people get customer cars, "out in the wild" shots are going to be a bit rare.

Yes, I suppose. But I do think we need a new thread to just put pictures of Model S just out driving around in interesting places.

For instance, it is covered with shadows, and no photoshop work...

Until they start doing test drives, and then people get customer cars, "out in the wild" shots are going to be a bit rare.
No argument there, plus it's a great shot. Anyone else notice they seemed to have lowered the Model S recently? I feel like I saw 2 pictures of a white S that appeared to have a lower stance. Maybe it's just the air suspension in "parked" mode or something, but me likey.

*edit* if you REALLY enlarge the shot, you can see there's still a good gap between tire and wheel well. Must be the shadows at work.

Then he's parked illegally....
Well, only sorta. The entire block where's the Model S is parked is a restricted area that serves as parking for House office buildings. The street is New Jersey Ave SE, between Independence Ave SE(in front) and C St SE. That's the Cannon House Office Building on the right, and the Longworth House Office Building on the left.

So what this picture really tells us is that the car was being shown off to certain members of the U.S. House.

I just saw a Model S in the wild.

As I was pulling up to a stoplight on Foothill Expressway in Cupertino I did a literal double-take as a sleek white Model S drove by on the opposite side of the road. I didn't have time to take a picture. I considered doing a U-turn to catch up with it and see where it was going but decided against doing that. It appeared to have some subtle message written along the driver side of the car in white lettering but I couldn't make out what it said. I did see the Tesla insignia on the front hood so I'm 99% sure it was a Model S.

I just saw a Model S in the wild.

As I was pulling up to a stoplight on Foothill Expressway in Cupertino I did a literal double-take as a sleek white Model S drove by on the opposite side of the road. I didn't have time to take a picture. I considered doing a U-turn to catch up with it and see where it was going but decided against doing that. It appeared to have some subtle message written along the driver side of the car in white lettering but I couldn't make out what it said. I did see the Tesla insignia on the front hood so I'm 99% sure it was a Model S.

Sweet! How did it look in the wild?! Did it really stand out (a la a Maserati Q or a Jaguar XF)?!