Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Robert.Boston

Model S VIN P01536
I've set up a wiki-map on which you can add your own entries. I'll approve them as they come in.

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=295135

• To add a marker, use the Additions/Add Marker - Simple drop-down.
  • Use your reservation number as the "Name", e.g. "P1635" or "S42 (EU)"
  • Please follow the color-coding convention in the legend at the bottom: red=Signature; purple=general Production; light purple=R list.
  • If you posted your reservation on the official boards, in the "Where will your Model S reside?" thread, I have already ported your entry.
  • If there is someone else with a reservation already in your town, please place your marker slightly to one side; otherwise, it will not be visible.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All entries go into moderation, so you won't see your marker until I approve it. If you have an questions or need to modify the marker, please send me a Private Message through these boards.

Currently, we have over 2800 individual purchases posted!

Last edited:
Reactions: Giants2012
How come I don't see myself? Am I being stupid?

Hi Nigel,

There's a thread on the official Tesla Motors forum entitled something like "Where will your Model S reside?". Robert used that information to start this map. Apparently you can add your own marker directly to the map, but make sure you pick a location that is different from David and me or else your marker will be hidden.

Larry

Difficult metric; it's different than "distant," more like "isolated." Kökar is an island in the Baltic with 260 people in 24 sq. miles, a 2h15m ferry once daily to the Finnish mainland or a more-frequent 2h30m ferry to the main Ålands island. Ålands itself is an autonomous, demilitarized archipelago of Finland, where most everyone speaks Swedish. This seems like a very remote place to find a Model S! (Ålands is, however, relatively wealthy; the wealthiest region of Finland and fairly far up the league tables overall in the EU.)

Last edited:
Isolated?

I live in Eureka Ca, which has 27k pop and I think Is pretty small for being the 'big' city up here. The closest populated city is probably Santa Rosa which is 220 mi and ~4 hrs drive
I wish we had a ferry to get to the Bay Area It might be easier.

Pretty Isolated up here

+Ave household income 2009 - $30K....ouch
glad I'm an Engineer, woohoo!

Last edited:
Come to Humboldt and I'm sure I can find you an award ;> ... I think something like 23% of all electricity usage is for grow lights (sorry, not mine)

Finland seems pretty nice, we need more renewables around here, there's plenty of wind coming from offshore, just too many regulations and the Coastal Commision.