Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates to Model S Gallery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noticed a few days ago that they removed the Alpha pics and added a few of the Betas. Although the second one that I posted here looks 'shopped.

models_at_stonebridge.jpg

bytheocean_0.jpg

It's probably been there awhile but first I've seen them officially state the 0-60 time as 4.5 seconds on their website (I know they've talked about it since the October event).

Last edited:
I never saw any interior pics of the beta on the Gallery page, but I'm pretty sure they had the prototype interior up for a good while.

Either way, hopefully it's a sign that there's still plenty of refinement going on in the interior.

There used to be one, but it was on the second page of pictures so easy to miss. It was of the alpha interior though.

Noticed a few days ago that they removed the Alpha pics and added a few of the Betas. Although the second one that I posted here looks 'shopped.

models_at_stonebridge.jpg

I know I've seen that bridge somewhere... help me out somebody. Off the Hwy 1, right?

The odd lighting in the second pic could come from humongous lightning apparatus that professionals like to dabble with.