Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

thoughts on #52?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car looks good and the price is very fair. I also bought mine through Yahoo motors. The car should have an extra year warranty as I think the first several hundred had a 4th year added to compensate for the delays. I would check the ideal miles after a STD charge and make sure you see 175-185. If not I would make the sale contingent on a servicing. Good luck

Neb sold his 08 with 6k miles for $66k so it's about right for a dealer. I think the best used roadster deals will come from owners in Colorado like Neb where they possibly got a 38% discount ($42k tax credit if they pay that much anyways) so they can sell below the market price and come out almost even. Maybe you can negotiate with Webb to get a bit more of a discount because of the mileage - but definitely check the tire tread and battery -good luck!

Augie

was saving my pennies a long time for a roadster and saw used signature green on yahoo:

Pictures of Used 2008 Tesla Roadster, Los Angeles, CA - Yahoo! Autos

does anyone have info or thoughts on fair value?

Thanks - hope Thanksgiving was good to everyone, and appreciate the info on sig warranty, battery check, CO deals and the price drop on #66.

Gonna get a first look at the model s at a weekend event - kind of wrestling with waiting again given all the advances there:confused:, but a used roadster near vfx's price target still feels warm & fuzzy.

That would be one big hat! :biggrin::redface:

attachment.php?attachmentid=201537&stc=1&d=1289535516.jpg