Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Keep Refreshing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

malcolm

Nov 12, 2006
Even after signing in on the home page, I've noticed that some forum areas don't show this and therefore tend to omit recent threads.

You can still Search for reply keywords, even if the discussion is not listed and refreshing the page seems to work as well.

When I sign on i normally see the "Welcome, malcolm" message towards the top right of the screen. I've noticed that on some forum threads this reverts to the sign-in fields for user name and password (as if i have yet to sign in).

While this is present, some threads do not contain all replies. So for example if the Home page (which thinks I'm logged in) lists Today's replies, and I click the link to the latest reply, that page doesn't always show that reply. On further inspection I tend to notice the two login fields are present again. When I refresh the page, everything seems to sort itself out; I appear as logged in and the full set of replies are present.

Thank you malcolm, I will look into this
if anyone else is have the same problem please let me know
I cannot gaurantee how long this will take to resolve however,
I am having trouble with finding a vbulletin expert who is reliable.
thanks
dsacks6