I m wondering if Tesla will have a supercharger operating at the Freemont test drives. That would be a very cool demo, and a way to make the throughput practical.
Not at the October event, but they did SuperCharge at the test drive event.
See this pictures:
* IMG_2178 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
* IMG_2181 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
* IMG_2177 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
* IMG_2158 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
* IMG_2157 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
From this post: Get Amped Tour, Fremont, 6/23-24
The white rack is the SuperCharger, but pure a technical demo, not anything it will represent in the future.
Beefy cable btw, also fun to see how the connector did change
Wouldn't it be the grey box behind the fridge? Against the wall!
My question is, if they white box is not a refrigerator, then why is there an umbrella and chair by it? Pictures of where the charging cable is attached, would solve the mystery.
Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a rigged demonstration.
1. Do not copy anything that I post outside of the TMC forum without permission.
2. Any advice or opinions posted here are to be taken as my personal opinions only. There is no implied warranty, fitness for purpose, or official statements from any company I may have been or am affiliated with.
3. Even the best recommendations are wrong when used inappropriately.
A quick observation about the beefy cable...
It reminds me of gas stations.
It's, comparatively from the looks, about the size of the roadster's HPC cable.
If it is worth doing, it is worth OVER doing. - Mythbusters
Debunking Pseudoscience is fun!
Arctic White Roadster 2.5 #1200, S Sig Performance Vin# 227
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)