Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cold fusion returns?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hell, if you're willing to assume something impossible (or at least so highly improbable that it might as well be), you can lose the aura of sham that's coming from the E-Cat guys, and actually get something much better:

Amazon.com: Challenges to The Second Law of Thermodynamics: Theory and Experiment (Fundamental Theories of Physics) (9789048167685): Vladislav Capek, Daniel P. Sheehan: Books

This is a serious physics professor who really knows what it means who's trying to find ways to violate the second law of thermodynamics (the net result of which would be you could extract the energy in ambient heat in the environment and generate work; think about a car that's "powered" by cooling the surrounding air).

Like cold fusion, I'll believe it when I see it and invest in it later still. But if I get to pick my impossible thing, I'm in for the second law violation, none of this wimpy cold fusion stuff.
:)

Hell, if you're willing to assume something impossible (or at least so highly improbable that it might as well be), you can lose the aura of sham that's coming from the E-Cat guys, and actually get something much better:

Amazon.com: Challenges to The Second Law of Thermodynamics: Theory and Experiment (Fundamental Theories of Physics) (9789048167685): Vladislav Capek, Daniel P. Sheehan: Books

This is a serious physics professor who really knows what it means who's trying to find ways to violate the second law of thermodynamics (the net result of which would be you could extract the energy in ambient heat in the environment and generate work; think about a car that's "powered" by cooling the surrounding air).

Like cold fusion, I'll believe it when I see it and invest in it later still. But if I get to pick my impossible thing, I'm in for the second law violation, none of this wimpy cold fusion stuff.
:)

I took a look at the price of the paperback version ($209.00USD) and I think the professor violated the first law of economics as well; however it did include free shipping in the price!