Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Saturday, November 5th, noon, Dartmouth College, Hanover New Hampshire!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dartmouth College, This Saturday Afternoon, Tesla Road Rally! Hanover New Hampshire!

:biggrin:Hey there all Vermont, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire Tesla Owners!

Let's meet for mini-road rally and lunch
Saturday November 5th, Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College,
Hanover, New Hampshire!

Come help inspire the next generation of engineers and environmentalists!
We can drive around the leafy campus, handout 100 brochures and 30 keychains, meet with electrical engineering students at Thayer from 12 to 2, and talk about Teslas!
At 2:30 to 3 pm, we are going to give rides to 5 lucky students (drawn from a hat)!
Please pass this on to anyone with a Tesla in the area!
Send me an e-mail with any questions!
Anne Sumers
[email protected]

Last edited:
Please pass this on to anyone with a Tesla in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, or Vermont!
We are expecting a lot of very interested students.... would love to have another Roadster there!
I'll pay for lunch!
Anne
(extra bonus: I'll show you how to easily get your hard top on securely without endangering your marriage!)

Awesome visit to Darthmouth College/Thayer Schoolof Engineering!

Thank you Henry of VERMONT for bringing your awesome Roadster and answering all those technical questions!

Thank your Professor Sullivan for being there, and setting up the charge point!

Thank you, Dean Joseph Helble! and Assistant Dean Carrie Frasier! for letting us come and spend an awesome Saturday with your students!

100 + students admired the Roadsters and looked under the hood, and we passed out 100 brochures and 30 Tesla keychains, and gave 10 lucky students (chosen by the dean's secretary lottery) a chance to drive the Roadster! The engineering students loved the Teslas! (And the Tuck Business School students noticed them too!)

A day to remember!:biggrin:

No joke getting a 75 inch wide car through an 85 inch wide doorway!

Attachments

• Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 022.jpg
    Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 022.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 175
  • Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 025.jpg
    Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 025.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 034.jpg
    Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 034.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 049.jpg
    Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 049.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 071.jpg
    Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 071.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 176
  • Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 079.jpg
    Tesla goes to Dartmouth and New Haven! 079.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Thank you Henry of N.H. for bringing your awesome Roadster and answering all those technical questions!

Thank your Professor Sullivan for being there, and setting up the charge point!

100 + students admired the Roadsters and looked under the hood, and we passed out 100 brochures and 30 Tesla keychains, and gave 10 lucky students (chosen by the dean's secretary lottery) a chance to drive the Roadster! The engineering students loved the Teslas! (And the Tuck Business School students noticed them too!)

A day to remember!:biggrin:

No joke getting a 75 inch wide car through an 85 inch wide doorway!

Anne, I had a blast! :cool:Thanks for organizing this. But for the record, I'm from Vermont, not NH. Although I live very close to Dartmouth. Would love to do another Rally in this area - near Hanover NH. Maybe in the Spring? We could meet in front of the Hanover Inn. Wherever it is, I can't wait to do it again!
-Henry

Group141.JPG
IMGP0160.JPG
IMGP0162.JPG