View Poll Results: What's your Model S reservation status (or otherwise) *anywhere in the world*?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have a Signature reservation already

46 38.02%
  • I have a General Production reservation already (will get a 300, 230 or 160 pack eventually)

53 43.80%
  • No reservation yet but, will get a Signature reservation soon

0 0%
  • No reservation yet, but, will get a General Production reservation eventually

9 7.44%
  • I'm sitting on the fence, waiting and watching, yet to decide on the Model S

9 7.44%
  • I'll probably never get a Model S (might get an X instead or no Tesla at all)

4 3.31%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call of TMC members and their Model S reservation status (or otherwise)

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar

Icon1 Roll call of TMC members and their Model S reservation status (or otherwise)

All, been meaning to set this poll up for sometime to get a feel for

- not just the current status of reservations but,
    - to track future interest and
    - to see how many current/prospective reservation holders (or otherwise) are actually active on the TMC forum.

Please vote accordingly and post followups. Many of us don't have our reservation status in our profile title so, this might help on that front.

This does overlap with the "Model S Tally" sticky being maintained by michiganmodels but, thought this would give a different feel for the same numbers.

Note: the reservations are across countries - I purposely didn't break it out on those lines.

Doug: please consider making it a sticky if valuable.

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Got US General Production P 1,620.

I am patiently waiting to order my Model S the reason is I need full information on the Model X. If I get the Model S I keep the RX400h if I get the Model X I very well may sell the RX400h. I have started the process on the website specifying what colour etc. Dark Blue with 22" wheels.

You probably mean 21" wheels there herbvdh. It's the Fisker that has 22" wheels.

I had the general production version from back in June and upgraded to the Sig when Elon announced that the performance version would be available at launch. It's a LOT of money, but it'll probably be the last car that we buy and everything about it is KICK-ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    You probably mean 21" wheels there herbvdh. It's the Fisker that has 22" wheels.

I had the general production version from back in June and upgraded to the Sig when Elon announced that the performance version would be available at launch. It's a LOT of money, but it'll probably be the last car that we buy and everything about it is KICK-ASS!
    Is it Ok for Tesla to use this in marketing?

Saving for a Model E
    I currently don't have a Model S reserved but if a couple pieces fall into place I'll hopefully have one reserved by December or January.

While I would love to do a Signature reservation I don't really like the idea of plunking down $40K considering the final cost of a Signature may well be $80-$90K ($57,400 + $20K for the 300-mile pack + included options). Since I'm single if the Model S Signature really turns out to be $80-$90K I'd rather buy a Roadster...
    CJ Barlow

"Until we see every car on the road being electric, we will not stop." - Elon Musk

The cool thing about Canadian signatures is that we only paid the $5000 at first (we could only do regular reservations); then when they allowed us to upgrade to Sig's they decided that we only had to pay the rest of the deposit when we pick our options.

Canada feels the Tesla love...
    Last edited by KBF; 2011-10-22 at 09:06 PM. Reason: clarification

Model S - U.S. P - #1649 dmckinstry's Avatar
    I'm US P #1649. I'll put that in my profile. Perhaps a good idea for all reservation holders.

Im587 as of today

Thread Information