Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time for "Plugged In UK"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading the responses from the Chargemaster executives about POLAR has convinced me that it's time for the UK EV community to stand up and start educating these people about the networks we want to see and about EV's in general.

I know that I'm not the first to suggest the formation of "Plugged In UK" EV advocacy group but I'd like to actually make a start at bringing it into reality. My suggestion is a meeting of EV drivers in the spring of 2012 to discuss a constitution, agenda, and elect officers, etc.

I would suggest a day long gathering at a central location (NEC maybe). I'd be happy for ZCW to take on the task of organising the first event.

Let me have a show of hands to see whether now is the time to make this happen http://www.leaftalk.co.uk/showthread.php/4595-Time-for-quot-Plugged-In-UK-quot

After the US National Plug in Day sucess I suggested that next year it should be a International Plug In Day. The French EV club came up about then and PIA is thinking about reaching out to EV groups worldwide to coordinate efforts.