Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's forbidden knowledge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't believe it. Total scam. I've seen these claims for years in the renewable energy business. The laws of physics are quite clear, energy is not created or destroyed but merely changes form. Free energy is not free.

Nikola Tesla was an interesting person. He invented the AC power system that changed the world. We use it every day and take it completely for granted. He also contributed greatly to the birth of radio comunications, which continues to change our world every day (as I write this on a WiFi connected iPad). We owe him much.

He also inspired many, many crackpots. Which continues to this day, apparently.

GSP

[URL]http://www.teslasgenerators.com/

W[/URL]onder what you actually get?

Looks like you get four capacitors, four germanium diodes, and some wire. There's a link embedded at the website you posted to this video:

Simple concept. We're surrounded by transmitters that saturate the electromagnetic spectrum with energy. Put up an antenna of random length and connect it to a circuit that rectifies (and apparently doubles) the ac picked up by that antenna and you can get "free" energy at someone else's expense. I believe that circuit would be well-aided by a good ground connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you get four capacitors, four germanium diodes, and some wire. There's a link embedded at the website you posted to this video:.

Sounds like it would fit in a Roadster glovebox. Hook it up the the battery to drive for free!

Might run out if you own in Antarctica though. Probably need to have a solar panel on your hood to get across the tundra.

Radiant_energy_antenna_system_01.JPG

Looks like you get four capacitors, four germanium diodes, and some wire. There's a link embedded at the website you posted to this video:

Simple concept. We're surrounded by transmitters that saturate the electromagnetic spectrum with energy. Put up an antenna of random length and connect it to a circuit that rectifies (and apparently doubles) the ac picked up by that antenna and you can get "free" energy at someone else's expense. I believe that circuit would be well-aided by a good ground connection.

Right, and if you build a few thousand of these you might actually get enough power to be of use.

Last edited by a moderator: