Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tesla Tattler Available

KWH-PWR#1349Sprt,S Sig#96 scott451's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hcsharp View Post
    Scott,

I see that you live where it's warm year-round. Will the cool-down command also warm the car up? For about 5 months of the year we have to plug the Roadster in about an hour before driving to warm-up the battery.
    Cooldown doesn't heat the battery. I'll add a HEAT command to the new features list.

Thanks for both developing the Tesla Tattler and making it available.

When might you allow it to be sold/used in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBissell View Post
    When might you allow it to be sold/used in Europe?
    Probably December. I want to build up a decent user support base before I ship outside of the US. I'm only one person and I have a fun but busy day job, so the Tattler has to be self supported by the users. With Tom and Doug_G on board as beta testers, this shouldn't be a problem.

That's great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scott451 View Post
    Probably December. I want to build up a decent user support base before I ship outside of the US. I'm only one person and I have a fun but busy day job, so the Tattler has to be self supported by the users. With Tom and Doug_G on board as beta testers, this shouldn't be a problem.
    So is there going to be a Tattler subforum here on TMC for these kinds of support questions, FAQ posting, etc?
    Twilight Blue Roadster 2.5 - #1098 / Grey Model S Performance - #1459

Quote Originally Posted by strider View Post
    So is there going to be a Tattler subforum here on TMC for these kinds of support questions, FAQ posting, etc?
    Yes. This thread will become the FAQ thread, as I will update post #1 with FAQs until it gets too big for a post. There will be a support thread where post #1 will collect the progress of releases and feature requests. I do this so that noobies can read the first post and have the most current info without lurking through 50+ pages of chatter

Android Version

Hello Scott am I correct the Tesla Tatler is only for I-phone at the moment and not for a Driod X? While I would love the application I do not have an i-Phone. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dhrivnak View Post
    Hello Scott am I correct the Tesla Tatler is only for I-phone at the moment and not for a Driod X? While I would love the application I do not have an i-Phone. Thank you
    Read the first post that Scott made in this thread. This is not an app for the phone. It uses standard text messaging to control. If you text with your phone you can use this.

-Shark2k

Quote Originally Posted by dhrivnak View Post
    No. The tattler is not an app. It will work with any Android based phone. It should work with any SMS text capable phone.

So sorry for not reading from the beginning. My bad.

This would make a good Christmas gift. It looks like the box is $499 and then on T-Mobil then $10/month with a $10 activation.

Good work Scott.

Thread Information