Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking it is about time that I pick out a clever vanity plate for my Model S. Would love to hear some suggestions.

(I saw there was a thread in the Roadster forum, but that was for plates that you have actually seen. I think that Model S deserves its own as certain things you might put on the plate would be unique to Model S.)

The basic guide lines for an NC plate (where I live):
"Unless your personalization is offensive or is already taken by someone else, it will most likely be approved. Your plate can have up to eight letters, numbers, and/or specialized characters."

Though, I'm sure people in other states with different rules would be happy to have suggestions also. Remember, if you post it here, you give up any claim to it.

Just to get things started, I saw someone on twitter say they were going to get "S-CAR-GO" for theirs.

For various reasons I was thinking "TITANIC"... Errr, maybe not...
Would need to avoid ICEburgs (SIC)

king-king-of-te-world-leonardo-dicaprio-titanic-world-Favim.com-101843_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: singleview
On a related note, was thinking of getting a custom license plate frame for my current gas guzzler saying something like "To be replaced by a Tesla Model S!" or some such thing - might help spread the word! Any suggestions as to which website I could use to do this?