A place to discuss features that could be optional on Model S.
I will start it off with:
- Sport model ( 0-60 in 4.4 instead of 5.6 - requires 300 mile pack )
- 230 mile pack or 300 mile pack ( beyond base 160 mile )
- 21" wheel upgrade (instead of 19")
- Aerodynamic wheel upgrade
- Adjustable height 'air' suspension.
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Interior wood trim options
- Metallic or Premium Paint
- Custom paint colors(?)
- 2nd charger (20kW total instead of 10kW)
- HPC (20kW home EVSE, if you need more than the likely included 10kW UMC2)
- Add on GPS/NAV (beyond base Google maps.)
- 3 row rear facing child seats (?)
The initial 1000 signature models will probably come with most of those options standard, although I think Sport model upgrade is probably optional even on the Signature. Word is that the panoramic moonroof and rear-facing seats may be optional as well.
The above list is just a start. The online design studio has a section called "Options" that isn't live yet. I think they said they expect customers to lock in options 3 months before delivery date, so they still have some time to plan out the exact options list.
I don't think they have mentioned any pricing for options other than $10K for the 230 mile pack (over the base 160) and $20K for the 300 (also over the 160).