Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WhiteKnight

_____ P85 #549 _____ Sig Red / Sig White
Jun 27, 2011
Atlanta
I was able to snap this picture of the FRont trUNK.
Frunk.JPG

That liner really eats up half the volume it looks like, anyone know if that liner is standard? I'd kind of like the big version, as I can use the frunk for all the liquids like washer fluid and stuff like that.

Cobos

Thanks for that pic, WhiteKnight! I'm amazed how far that cargo-netted area recesses into the cabin. That is another benefit of an EV, no transmission tunnel and firewall that are present on ICE-powered vehicles.

Since the recessed areas in the plastic (by the fenders) appear to be solid (that is, not lids) where does the windshield washer fluid go? :tongue: Just wondering, is the hood lined in a similar fashion to the froot? (frunk?)

Since the recessed areas in the plastic (by the fenders) appear to be solid (that is, not lids) where does the windshield washer fluid go? :tongue: Just wondering, is the hood lined in a similar fashion to the froot? (frunk?)
If you look at my photos above (click on them for larger versions) you can see a blue lid bottle on the driver's side corner near the windshield.

In WhiteKnight's photo, the plastic panel nearest the windshield looks removable. Under that vented section is a 12V lead acid battery.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2858&d=1317608145.jpg

If you look at my photos above (click on them for larger versions) you can see a blue lid bottle on the driver's side corner near the windshield.

In WhiteKnight's photo, the plastic panel nearest the windshield looks removable. Under that vented section is a 12V lead acid battery.

Ah, thanks Doug. Those pictures with the froot/frunk unlined make it a lot clearer!