Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reveal Bingo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's that time, lots of opinions floating around based on guesses. Let put the cold hard facts on paper.

Contest rules. One Bingo sheet per form member, sheet must have your predictions. Include the one feature you are 100% on in the freebie center block. Sheet most also have your user name on it to claim fame.

If you need to make changes clearly cancel pass submission (post).

Scoring will be based on:
10 points per complete line
5 for the freebie
Perfect score is 125 points and bragging rights

Submission closes on 00:00 March 30 UTC or a spy shot that reviews to much.

Again only one active card per Form member

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457421272.287466.jpg

My submission

I win (even though I've no idea how you make these matrices):

Top speed
<300mph

Accel slower
than 0-60
in 2.0sec

Weight >
1000kg

Weight <
4000kg

Cd >

etc.
:tongue:

OK people, if we want to make it a bit less crazy, feel free to try make a lot of your pics from the following options (enter like "MD AWD"). And we'll assume stuff like for max drivetrain of AWD, that it's confirmed at the reveal, not something that will end up a feature. Some categories will lend themselves to multiple selections so there are 25 options here if we stretch it. I can always add more

thQoG5I.png

I think the majority of that information won't be released at the reveal. Might want to do things like over/under on start time of the event. Things we will be likely to be able to confirm.

Bingo is a poor medium for making this type of thing an actual contest. A list of 10 questions like your "over/under time of event" one would be a bit more exciting for the competitive among us.