Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

pre-Tesla event meet-up current details and location

Are you bringing your Roadster?

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dsm363

Roadster + Sig Model S
May 17, 2009
Nevada
Who's bringing their Roadster to the pre-Tesla event meet-up?

RSVP to the meet-up here
RSVP for pre-Tesla event meet-up

If you're planning on attending and haven't already voted in the above thread, please go ahead and do that.

Some people expressed interest in having reserved parking for the Roadsters. We currently have 10 spots reserved. If you're bringing your Roadster (or other EV), go ahead and vote on this thread so we know if we have enough spots. I couldn't figure out how to add a second poll to the above link.
It is on October 1st from 1-4PM. Thanks again to mwg for booking this. We have reservation now for 50 people but can always add more later. We have 10 parking spots reserved so we can line the Roadsters up for a photo-op. Everyone will be on separate checks so people can show up and leave when they want to.

Here's the website with the address:
Welcome to City Beach -- The Bay Areas One of A Kind Family Recreation and Event Center

4020 Technology Place
Fremont, California 94538
Phone (510) 651-2500

menu:
Restaurant :: City Beach

Look forward to meeting everyone. Actually, if you have a Leaf or another EV, go ahead and vote yes too. Having a bunch of EVs lined up would be great.

Last edited:
I'll be bringing mine (and voted) - if we don't have 10 Roadsters, let's put other EVs in the additional spots to fill it up. (Teg should have his Leaf there, if he's coming to this.) It sends a great message to everyone about the future of electric :).

I'll be bringing mine (and voted) - if we don't have 10 Roadsters, let's put other EVs in the additional spots to fill it up. (Teg should have his Leaf there, if he's coming to this.) It sends a great message to everyone about the future of electric :).
Good point. TEG will have reserved parking anyway=)
We can easily get more spots I'm told (I just called) so I agree. Any EVs are free to use the spots. I hope people driving ICE cars don't mind but figured since this is a Tesla thing, might make sense to have all EVs lined up. There should be plenty of parking for everyone.