Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Group in Cincinnati

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently put down my reserve on a Model S and I was wondering if there are any other Roadster owners / future Model S owners in the Cincinnati area?

I'd like to use this group to convince Tesla to build a service center in Cincinnati (~100 miles from Columbus, Indy, Lexington, Louisville, and Dayton). If not, we could utilize our collective wallets to pay for an annual visit from the Tesla Rangers for servicing our vehicles.

Lastly, we could setup a local charging network.

As I have said elsewhere, Tesla really needs to open Rust Belt service centers. The distance to Chicago, New York, or Toronto is too large. :mad:

I'm in upstate NY (just *barely* within driving distance of the NYC service center in a 300-mile-range model S), and basically anyone west of me and east of South Bend is out of luck right now. The Ranger prices are astronomical at that point, and you can't drive to the service center, because there's a giant void with no level 2 chargers, let alone level 3 -- so you need the Rangers for any repairs whatsoever, even if the car will drive.

An Ohio service center is a must, and if you want to start a petition, I'll be happy to sign it. Even though it won't help me really (I need an upstate NY service center).

I highly suggest Columbus. I feel it is centrally located for the state and surrounding areas. Living in (near) Cleveland, I would love to see one here, but with the economy and the fact that you are loosing 50% of your radius to Lake Erie it seems to make more sense to locate in Columbus.

If anyone needs a charge in Northeast Ohio I am more than willing to share my HPC in Akron. Look me up on Plugshare!

I agree, as much as I would love to see a service center in Cincinnati, Columbus would probably be a better choice, and since it is still within battery range of even the 160 mile model S, would provide good coverage for the Cincinnati area. Of course, in reality, I would eventually love to see a service center in both cities.

I agree, as much as I would love to see a service center in Cincinnati, Columbus would probably be a better choice, and since it is still within battery range of even the 160 mile model S, would provide good coverage for the Cincinnati area. Of course, in reality, I would eventually love to see a service center in both cities.
How Tesla has progressed. Service Centers in both Cinti and Columbus nowadays