Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of people taking pics of Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
I started taking pics awhile back of people taking pictures of my car ... add yours! (This is only a sample of the 19 I've taken in the last few months.) This started when I was in the drivethru @ the local Starbucks & could see in my rearview mirror, a person taking a shot of my car. It would have been a perfect shot, but I missed it. So I've had my iPhone at the ready.

(only posting this because I know it will be very difficult for Teg to resist a response ... )

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1821.JPG

July 2011 416.JPG

photo (26).JPG
)

Nice :biggrin: ... This was on our mini practice rally last month. The car is RoadsterWarrior's. This is our entry for the "most people simultaneously photographing the same Roadster". The venue is West Point academy:

Tesla mini ralley Sleepy-West Point Aug 11 016.jpg

And this one's for the "Oh no you di'n't!" category! Actually Anne encouraged the girl to lean on the car. Don't try this at home.

Tesla mini ralley Sleepy-West Point Aug 11 017.jpg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Kant.Ing
Damm... I should have been doing this... a couple weekends ago Oakland had a cannabis fair and my green roadster was parked near. A couple "booth babes" in MJ themed tee shirts had their friends take pictures with my green roadster. I should have that recorded.

Last edited: