Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charging in Quebec, Canada

I also remembered that our car sharing service here has added Nissan Leafs to its fleet and they must have charging stations setup but I am not sure if they would be accessible to non-fleet cars chargin at them. You could give them a call beforehand to see if you need to.

The wesite with a map of the current locations is Communauto - Electric vehicles for our members beginning in the summer of 2011! Follow the updates of an electrifying project! .

The Electric Circuit (Quebec) seems to be online ...

Electric Circuit

I saw a couple of TV ads today and went and found out they were taking registrations where you could create an account and order an access card and/or fill it with credits ($2.50 flat fee per charge, no time limit).
    The map of EVSEs lists a number of them with their status so i would assume that they are ready to go.

Blog Entries
    Fantastic!
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

CDN P#40
    Cool! Just went through the process and ordered my recharge card, now can I get my Model S any sooner

How about we actually check if the marked spots exist yet ? Will do so for the Metro on Fleury ...

I'll be traveling to Montreal this summer. I tried to register and buy a card but they don't let you enter an American address!

Quote Originally Posted by hcsharp View Post
    I'll be traveling to Montreal this summer. I tried to register and buy a card but they don't let you enter an American address!
    that seems to be kind of short sighted on their part. i would be curious to know what they say if you emailed them about it.

If it comes down to it and you still can't get a card by the time you are planning to visit i could lend you mine. it also looks like they will let you have more than one card so it might be wise to have a guest one in any case. let me know how it goes and pm me if you think you need to borrow a card.

Quote Originally Posted by clea View Post
    If it comes down to it and you still can't get a card by the time you are planning to visit i could lend you mine. it also looks like they will let you have more than one card so it might be wise to have a guest one in any case. let me know how it goes and pm me if you think you need to borrow a card.
    clea that's very nice of you! I emailed them and waiting for a response.

Today I got this response:

Thank you for your e-mail. We are unable to answer your question. We will transfert your e-mail to Hydro-Québec and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for using the Electric Circuit website.

Best regards,

Daniel Bédard | Assistant manager | Electric circuit call center
    Maybe, clea, you can install a 70A HPC at your house and let Tesla owners use it??? We would be happy to pay you for all the power, not just $2.50 (OK I know, a bit presumptuous. Just kidding ) Thanks.
    Last edited by hcsharp; 2012-04-02 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hcsharp View Post
    Maybe, clea, you can install a 70A HPC at your house and let Tesla owners use it??? We would be happy to pay you for all the power, not just $2.50 (OK I know, a bit presumptuous. Just kidding ) Thanks.
    I am open to sharing my electricity once i get setup to welcome my S, but all that is currently available is simply a 110 external outlet. Even then, i don't believe that i am situated in a good spot for you as i am north of Montreal.

Thread Information