Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order list

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Carbon One Industries Order List

This list will be available publicly so that way everybody could follow the progress of each individual order. The goal here is to show members the hard work that is being completed and to give new potential customers an idea of how busy we are with orders. That information will help a new potential customer know weather they can expect a shorter or longer delivery time. I'll be updating the list as customers give me permission to post up their username and or name, along with what they have ordered.

If anybody has any questions or concerns please do feel free to PM or email me at [email protected]. I will then respond or give you a call if you would prefer a call. I'd like to ask to keep this thread organized so that way we can stay on topic and to the point. Thanks!

Last edited:
General update about products : The following products are either in prototype, and or are in pre production.

Tail light housings - I'm still in the molding phase. I've been going back and forward trying to decide which would be better. Either reproducing the tail light housings in whole, or skinning the OEM ones with one piece of carbon fiber. The decision is hard due to the extreme complexity of both options. I will keep everybody here updated as well as those who are expecting tail light housings.

Steering wheels - Yes, I will be offering OEM steering wheels with carbon fiber / leather combinations. More information will be available as I make our first one. Currently the steering wheel is on hold just so that way I can clear more parts, and make more time.

Center consoles - Consoles will also be available. They will be either fully reproduced, or a mix of reproduced and wrapped OEM pieces. More information will be provided as progress is made on the first unit. This will be by far the hardest part to make. However once all the molds are made and the first one is produced, the rest will be just as easy to make as any other part. The ETA on this is unknown but will be no later than this winter. I not only have to free up some time by clearing other products ordered, but lots of test fitting will have to be done first before any units can ship due to the reason of how many parts have to fit with each other.

Nav bezel (2.5) - The Nav bezel will be on hold temporarily.

Rear diffuser (2.5) - The rear diffuser is also on hold currently until more products are complete. I will then take delivery of an OEM 2.5 rear diffuser, create a mold, and reproduce the parts.

Below on the list of products ordered you will see a subcategory listed as, "other products". If any customers have placed orders for any of the up above items, they will be in that subcategory until the process and or direction of the product is figured out. Again, everybody will be kept up to date.

If anybody has any questions or concerns please do feel free to PM or email me at [email protected]. I will then respond or give you a call if you would prefer a call. I'd like to ask to keep this thread organized so that way we can stay on topic and to the point. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Benjamin
Paid in full : November 8th, 2010
Delivered : door sills, door pulls, gauge bezel, rear wing
Remaining products : Hood, exterior air vents (To be shipped with in the next few days) Interior side air vents (September 23rd)
Other products : Center console (being prototyped) Nav bezel (Temporarily on hold)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dounaker
Paid in full: February 8th, 2011
Delivered: N/A
Products : Door sills (9/24)
FelixB
Paid in full :
February 18th, March 10th, 2011
Delivered : N/A
Products : Sills (9/16), gauge binnacle (9/16)
Other : Center console, rear diffuers (2.5) tail light housings.
Jaff
Paid in full : March 4th
Products : Door sills (To be shipped with in the next few days), interior door pulls (9/16), mirrors (9/16).
Other products : Steering wheel, tail light housings.
Strider
Paid in full :
March 14th, 2011
Delivered: N/A
Bonnie Norman
Paid in full : May 18th, 2011
Remaining products : Door sills (To be shipped with in the next few days) Door pulls (9/16)
Other products : Tail light housings
Stephen Taylor
Paid in full :

List last updated on: 9/10/2011
List last updated on: 9/11/2011
List last updated on:

Last edited:
Above is a list of some customers who are waiting for products. Before the end of this weekend I'll update the list with a few more customers who are waiting for parts. I believe there are one or two more that should be added to the list. I will update this list every few days and update this thread with pictures every few days to show the progress of parts being made and what stage they are in. I really do look forward to it! Not only to show that progress is being made, but to show the process I use to make parts as well as the extra steps I add in to make these products that much better.

Last edited:
John, you are missing my order in early February for door sills. I think we started with an abortive attempt at a credit card payment on or about Febraury 3, followed by a check I overnighted about a week and a half later.

Stephen Taylor

I sent John Perez (Carbon John) the front access covers and the rear wing from my Lotus Exige in September of 2010 to be reproduced in carbon fiber, to date I have not received the parts he's promised nor my original parts. I’ve filed a complaint with the FBI internet fraud and I will file a complaint with the Illinois attorney general fraud division as well.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL – HE MANUFACTURES EXCUESS NOT PARTS.

02-23-2011, 09:02 AM #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE: Carbon 1 Industries is no longer a vendor here. He does not currently visit often or respond to thread anymore. There is still unresolved issues on the forum with regards to products that were ordered and not received. John has been removed as a vendor from all of our forums.

Hello Everyone,

I am making this thread with the hope of some type of order. This thread is going to be for pending orders and for John to update when they are shipped out and with tracking numbers.

This thread is NOT for comments or opinions. Only John should be posting in this thread or someone who's name is on the list below. If your name is not on the list feel free to pm me and I will add it to the list so you can post in this thread. Please confirm that they have received their order when you have. Other unnecessary comments will be deleted. If you did not order anything and just want to make a comment don't. If you have a opinion or want to say something to John send him a pm, email him, or call him.

All of the following orders will be shipped within the next 3 weeks. If they are not I will follow up with John on the status. He told me that only one order may take longer to complete which is XSMLRKT order. Which he should be aware.

I just wanted to let everybody know I apologize for not correcting the status last night. I was out of town yesterday night and Ill be returning in a few hours. I'll be able to fix it then. Until now I've had zero internet connection. T-mobile has very poor service in south Wisconsin :(.

Also please do know I did not mean to make it seem that, "Paid", and "Paid in full" were two different things. It was just a typo and misunderstanding. Everybody on this list has paid in full. I'll send everyone PM's as soon as I get back to the shop.

Thank you!

John

John, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm excited to get my Door Sills. And once those arrive I'll send you a check for air inlets. I'm also interested in the taillight housings once you figure it out. If you keep shipping products I'll keep sending money!

Hi John,

Please do stick to your proposed schedule for updates to make sure we do not start getting worried again. You are making your tightrope thinner and that should be avoided

keep up the good work and please give us some news as you have promised.

thanks

/fb